Why CRM ?
CRM provides your organization with sales force automation, marketing, business development, client care, relationship intelligence, HR, document management, Web and mobile interface and tight integration tools necessary for any organization to drive profits while improving customer satisfaction.
How it works ?
Sales Force Automation
- Sales target vs achievement - Robust features for setting targets and goals for sales team. See the achievements against the targets in real time on the dashboards that can be configured by you to suit your style and ease.
- Robust Sales Funnel management and visibility - Real time update and visibility of the sales funnel through rich, interactive, configurable dashboards.
- Sales and activity tracking - Enable your sales team to plan the activities like sales visit, relationship meeting, demo, trails, collection, tours, local travel, and grievance etc. in advance and see the planned activities in the activity calendar that can be shared among colleagues. Track the planned activities for closures.
- Search for contacts based on advanced find features like leads, enquiry, existing client database, contacts database
- Create and save multiple marketing lists, use in different campaigns to send invites, greetings, product updates, reminders
- Reusable templates for sending mails - Create a list, attach the template and you are ready to send the mail with the click of a button. Hassle free operation saves time of your marketing person
- Tracking of emails sent - Who has opened the email, how many times, whether the url was clicked or not, get these and many more questions answered.
- Event Management - Run a campaign for the event, create event tasks, assign tasks to resources, allocate budgets to event tasks, track the footfalls, track actual expenses of event tasks and see the overall event performance. Option to register for the event, see event calendar for upcoming events, and make payments for the events can be given on your website/portal.
- 3600 view of clients with relationship - See who are our clients, what are we doing with them, what we have done with them, what more can we do with them.
- Keep your clients updated - Send reminders, status alerts, latest schemes / offers, product launches and other such reports automatically or with a single click.
- Service Requests(QRC) - Queries, Requests and Complaints are logged into the system and auto assigned.
- Knowledge Base - A repository of articles containing firm product sheets, scheme details, offers, factsheets, or any other documentation that business users access to address and resolve issues
- Feedback and Surveys - Online Feedback and surveys to give a better customer delight. The feedback and survey forms can be opened on any mobile, tablet, pda for better mobility and ease of use.
- Contact Center Management - Initiate process based on type of call, automatic display of customer history on inbound call are some of the powerful features
- Self Service portal - Employees can apply for leaves, fill in on duty forms, raise requests for tickets, resource (IT and non IT), log a call (IMAC), file their resignations.
- Planning - Employees can plan their activities, tasks, meetings, demos, tour and travel and fill daily activity report against the tasks planned.
- Claims - Expense claims for travel, tour, misc expenses can be made through HR portal.
- HR management - HR department gets options to store extensive details of employees like educational details, past experience, personal details, major dates, probation completion, training completion, confirmation letters, full and final details etc.
- Recruitment Manager - Good recruitment is pertinent for any organization. Powerful document management system with CV search, recruitment manager, manpower requests, integration with job portals enables HR department recruit right people by managing the hassles of the process efficiently and effectively.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM