Google Apps Certified Deployment Specialist is a must and Should have done Google
Apps 700 training from Google [good to have ]
• Should have done atleast 3 LCS [Enterprise ] Google Apps project
• Should be experienced in managing/leading team
• 5+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network
infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points and
controllers, and monitoring applications.
• Intermediate to expert understanding of firewall configuration and maintenance,
• Intermediate to expert with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and supporting o
Networking equipment or Wireless (WiFi) equipment or Computers, Servers and peripherals
• Comfortable documenting and explaining network topologies o Understand and diagram
existing network Diagram, explain and plan for future upgrades or Experience deploying and/or
maintaining an enterprise campus wifi network
• Knowledgeable in application transport and network infrastructure protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS,
DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, and Microsoft AD), and possess an
understanding of how to support these applications / protocols when accessed through VPN and
• Define the project management process to be applied to the project.
• Expertise in Email servers like MS Exchange, Lotus Domino, Zimbra etc….
Been there / Done that?
Click & fill the form.
Don’t know where to start / Don’t know where to begin? Click & fill the form.
They might be a perfect fit for our team