Manages business intelligence project from beginning to end. The project may include development,
deployment, and infrastructure with complexity around technology, cross-functional dependencies and
multiple stakeholders across various divisions and departments.
* Defines project scope, charter, goals and deliverables in support of institutional goals and works with
senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals
* Ensures that projects are completed on time and meet all business and system requirements.
Conducts all project management tasks to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals
* Ensures project scope is well documented and managed properly throughout the delivery cycle of the
* Develops project plans, schedule and work breakdown structure for project
* Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and
leadership in a timely manner
* Discuss and prioritize project issues with the project team, and provide help/support to the project
team as required.
* Works with resource managers to ensure project staffing and resource plan
* Collaborates with cross-functional teams including architects, software engineers, developers and
technical leads to ensure timely delivery of project
* Facilitate reporting and analytics requirements gathering and documentation through both interviews and workshops
* Identifies and resolves issues/conflicts within the project team
Ensures adherence to system delivery process guidelines and provides early feedback to project teams
to take proactive measures to resolve the issues.
* Adheres to change management processes during the project lifecycle.
* Establish a strong working relationship with the client(s).
Ability to break down barriers to communication and demonstrate added value with IT involvement.
* Lead the implementation of consistent business intelligence project delivery processes and management tools
Been there / Done that?
Click & fill the form.
Don’t know where to start / Don’t know where to begin? Click & fill the form.
They might be a perfect fit for our team