Organizations today need manpower and technology resources that could not only maintain and manage their IT infrastructure, but also manage the dynamic expectations their business have from IT. With almost all operations getting automated, it’s critical for them to keep the infrastructure up and running.
At Team Computers, we have acquired capabilities to help our customers ensure there is minimum disruption to their business because of non-availability of IT resources. Our services have been built on three pillars – people, processes and tools – clubbed with our unmatched presence across the length and breadth of the country.
Our Managed Services is a set of ‘proactive services’ which works on the preventive principle. Infrastructure Managed Services takes the complete ownership of delivering the service levels and operational excellence, allowing customers to concentrate on their strategic initiatives.
1.1 Service Desk
Service Desk is the single point of contact for all IT users in an organization.
For any concern, issues or requests pertaining to the IT Infrastructure and it’s applications.
Our Service Desk works with the objective of helping IT users get resolution of their issues quickly, all along keeping them informed about the status of the incidents till their closure.
With the skilled and experienced resources clubbed with adoption of ITIL methodology, we ensure that the first call resolution (FCR) is high, resulting in minimum productivity loss for the end users.
Also, our regular trainings on soft skills – communication skills and etiquette, ensure that all communication is friendly and smooth.
1.2 End User Services
Employee productivity, the prime focus for every organization, needs devices that are always available. It’s critical.
Our End User Services are designed to proactively monitor the client’s devices and applications with the objective of preventing or minimizing the disruptions.
These services are delivered through an appropriate combination of deskside support and remote support, which works in tandem with service desk and field support to deliver a world-class experience.
Strengths of Infrastructure Managed Services:
- Support includes the whole range of devices such as desktops, laptops, printers, tabs, mobiles and business applications such as Email, Operating System, MS Office, Anti-virus and others.
- Strong process orientation – works as per ITIL framework
- Services Automation – uses best-of-breed tools for operations automation
- Focuses on transformation and continual improvement in the user’s experience
- Pan India presence with strong field support system – capability to support our customers at remotest of locations anywhere in the country
1.3 Asset Management Services
Organizations are expanding rapidly and with their growth are growing the number and types of IT assets being used by their employees. If not managed in a structured and organized manner, the organizations run the risks associated with compliance requirements, inaccurate inventory, non-utilization of resources.
Ideally, organizations need to have complete control over its assets to overcome the risks – where are they lying, who is using them, what is the cost associated with their procurement and maintenance, and the various stages of their life cycle.
Our Asset Management Services are designed to enable customers to gain complete control over its IT assets and help them manage their assets right from the procurement stage to the disposal stage.
The services include asset discovery, asset tracking, software license management, compliance.
Our track records:
- ITIL certified state-of-the-art tools to deliver asset management services
- Strong practice to define and customize customer business workflow
- Capability to integrate AMS to business intelligence dashboards
- Strong capability around India – infrastructure audits for complete control and visibility
1.4 Data Center Management Services
Ever-increasing use of centralized business applications, the dependency on critical IT infrastructure is also increasing and hence organizations cannot afford non-availability of Data Center services.
We have over the years built a robust mix of technology, manpower and processes.
Services which ensure complete peace of mind wrt the upkeep and availability of customers’ Data Centers and management of their complex IT environments are made available to you.
Our Technology Services Group (TSG) with a strong pool of domain specialists, is equipped to handle any crisis arising from outage of any of the critical elements of the Data Center. This includes servers, storage, Database, Network and Security.
We provide the following services for Data Center:
- Server Management – System Administration and OS Management
- Messaging Support Services
- Storage Management – backup and restoration of services
- Virtualization Support Services
- Database Administration and Management
1.5 Network Management Services
Businesses are driven by connectivity.
With the revolution of Internet and increasing exchange of data and information, network availability is a paramount need.
We take a proactive approach to provide the highest level of network support services. We provide services for Voice, Data, Video, IP and Wireless.
The services include:
- Network monitoring and management
- Automated alerting and ticketing system
- Remote configuration and troubleshooting of WAN and LAN
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Optimization of bandwidth utilization and performance
- Multi-vendor and multi-technology support
- All India Field support