Solution for managing Hardware & Software (IT Infra Build Solutions) and related solutions for large
System Integration Bids in Govt & Corporate Segment.
· Should have Techno - Commercial background, involved in creating RFP, RFQ’s.
· Client interaction for requirement gathering and understanding existing infrastructure.
· Provide Technical compliance and competitive analysis of products that are part of the solution.
· Own overall technical architecture of the solution.
· Responsible for the build, delivery and management of proof of concept product evaluations and
· BOM Designing / Verification based on customer's need.
· Technology downloads to Sales Team and Deployment team.
· Certifications, POC viz a viz closure ratio and feedbacks.
· Uses corporate tools to manage the pipeline, metrics, and forecasts and drive business intelligence.
· Tracking Market changes and suggesting ways to direct managers and means to at front in through
Person should have good hands-on experience technologies like Firewall, LLB, ADC,, Proxy, IPS/IDS,
End Point Security DLP, SIEM, Forensic, Security Analytic, Web Security Tools, Application/Database
Security Tools, SSL, Email Security, Encryption, Identity & access Management Solutions,
Vulnerability & Patch Management solutions and Security Monitoring Tools etc.
· Person should aware cryptography, Encryption, Understanding about Network and Application traffic
· Understanding of IPV 4 / IPV 6 and Security compliance.
· Person should possess the good Technical Consulting, Presentation & BOQ articulation skills.
· Person should have an understanding of Security OEM Dell Sonicwall, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cyber Roam,
Sophos, McAfee, Symantec, Trend Micro, IBM Security, RSA, Web Sense, HP Security etc.
· Technical Certification of above-mentioned OEM/Technologies would be an added advantage.
Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer
technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to transactions.
Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as supporting bid
responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work and the coordination of
supporting technical resources.
Present, demonstrate and run workshops using G Suite, GCP, Chrome and mobility devices to
highlight their business value and organizational impact. Work with Google Cloud Platform
products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud Platform and G
Suite using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations,
white papers, trial management and RFI/RFP response documents.
Strong communication and collaboration skills; Be a self - starter who can anticipate business
needs and fulfill on them in a proactive manner
Sound understanding of complex technology products & able to comfortably learn about new
Travel to customer sites and conferences as required.
Bangalore / Mumbai
Been there / Done that?
Click & fill the form.
Don’t know where to start / Don’t know where to begin? Click & fill the form.
They might be a perfect fit for our team