- Experience: 4-6 Years
- Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Managing server performance issues i.e., unexpected reboot, server slowness, no-reboot, server hang etc...
- Handling patch deployment issue.
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Closely work with Application management team provide the suitable solution.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding on Backup technology.
- Work and coordinate with managed service provider, Vendors and follow-up on delivery and open issue related to Infrastructure.
- IAM management, Automation, PowerShell Scripting
- Troubleshooting DNS functionality.
- Functionality Knowledge of SQL Database.
- Security scope and matrix; and not limited to these.
- Managing schema of Active Directory users, groups, and computer accounts.
- Managing AD replication report and troubleshooting the issue accordingly and its responsibility of across domain.
- Knowledge of Group policy, creating Group Policy, troubleshooting Group Policy.
- File system management i.e., giving access on share folder, creating new share folder, and troubleshooting on share folder issue.
- Monitoring the Server through monitoring agent.
- Handling escalation and P1 issue.
- Working on incident request, alert, and CR.
- Coordinating with hardware vendors relating to hardware issue.
Key Skill: AD management, IAM management, Advance PowerShell Scripting, VMware, Windows OS support, SMTP relay management, Radius server, Performance analyser, Vendor management, File server and Backup management