1) Strong Networking Skills - Cisco - Data L2/L3 , with 3-5 years of Work Experience.
2) Should have CCNA or equivalent Juniper certification.
3) Basic understanding of switching, TCP/IP, IP Addressing, routing, IP inter-networking technologies: Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, RIP), Multicast, VPN, ACLs, NAT, VRRP, NSRP.
4) Basic understanding of Switching. Knowledge of VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree protocol
5) Experience with Authentication services such as TACACS+, RADIUS will be a plus.
6) Experience in resolving multiple complex technical problems for critical IT infrastructure ( L1/L2/L3 Networking Devices – Switches, Routers,
7) Should have experience in providing expert technical knowledge to team of engineers in Configuration, Backup, Troubleshooting of Network Devices.
8) Hands on Experience on LinkProof ( Radware ) & Aruba AP will have added advantage.
9) Familiarity with ITIL Concepts ( Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration Management etc ) is Must.
10) Diagnosing LAN/WAN issues across PAN India
11) Should be able to work 24*7
Security Management - L1
1.Should carry 3-5 years of Work Experince with basic understanding and hands on exp on Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint and Cyberoam firewalls
2. Basic understanding of TCP/IP, IP, NAT, Multicasting is a must.
3. basic knowledge of network security technologies, specifically firewalls, internet proxies, IPS, Anti-Spam Gateway and other security platforms like blue coat proxy & IPS ( NIDS/HIDS ), Websense (Zscaler) is preffered.
4. Familiarity with ITIL Concepts ( Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration Management etc ) is Must.
5. Ability to solve problems quickly and completely. Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them. Ability to create reports on trend " gap analysis and provide recommendation to address the risks.
6. Strong inter-personal and communication skills; making presentations to customer or client audiences or knowledge of network-based attacks and their mitigation.
7. Should be able to work 24*7