- Work as L2 resource in AWS and Azure Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure.
- Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring in cloud/IaaS.
- Installing, configuring and supporting primarily Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers on IaaS
- Responsible for Linux and windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring & patching.
- Monitoring of cloud instances performance
- Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24x7 on- call.
- Work in coordination with other internal teams to ensure the infrastructure fully and effectively Providing supports
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a support services for the infrastructure and Linux, Windows operating systems.
- Min 1 years' experience in working with different services in AWS and/Azure Cloud Platform
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure services in Compute, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, IAM.
- Strong Linux Administration skills
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing,
- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.)
- Collaborative, team focused with working experience in a 24/7 up time environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must