These days, businesses are increasingly making use of automation techniques to simplify work processes. The Future of Jobs Report 2020 shows that 80% of business leaders are speeding up automation processes for remote working. 50% of companies already make use of AI for their business function. Of these, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Cloud technologies look most promising.
These advanced technologies make your workplace more efficient and help you save business costs. Also, with the Cloud, you can scale up your business operations based on the requirements.
Through this blog, let’s see what Cloud and RPA hold for businesses in the future.
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
RPA is an advanced automation technology where software bots try to imitate human actions and behaviour. For example, if you want robots to manage a supply chain, you can train them to mimic human behaviour of processing orders, finalising digital payments, or confirming delivery. A robot can do the entire process with minimal human intervention.
The robot functions in a virtual environment and takes the place of a human worker. They can handle high volumes of data in the user interface at a faster rate. In addition, these robots can automatically observe and learn using machine learning algorithms. This reduces the need for a script to train the robots.
Benefits of RPA
Robotic process automation (RPA) comes with benefits like enhanced productivity, security, analytics, and customer satisfaction.
- RPA reduces human intervention to do repetitive tasks. Robots can efficiently perform these tasks in a short time-interval. Moreover, robots focus on single tasks and provide undivided attention to them without tiring themselves out.
- With RPA, the chances of errors come down. The robots can properly map and optimise business processes with precision.
- Collecting and storing a large amount of data can get challenging for small and medium-sized organisations that employ few workers. With RPA automation, it is easy to sort through complex data and arrange them logically. Top-level managers can have a bird’s-eye view of the data to make crucial decisions.
- Customer service lies at the core of any organisation. Many businesses have less workforce, hence catering to different customer queries can be challenging. With RPA, robots can take over repetitive tasks like order processing and paperwork. In turn, the workforce can better focus on core customer needs, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction.
New Trends in RPA and Cloud Adoption
The Automation Anywhere “Now and Next: State of RPA” July 2021 report shows the latest trend in RPA and Cloud adoption by businesses.
Let’s understand these trends in detail.
- Cloud led RPA Adoption
Organisations are increasingly moving towards cloud led RPA adoption. More than one in four companies use RPA solely in the cloud. By next year, on-premise deployments will come down from 36% to 10%.
- Spending on RPA to Increase
Organisations are planning to spend more on the RPA infrastructure. About half of them will increase their spending by 24%, while 11% of businesses will increase their spending by 25% or more.
- Top Priorities: AI and ML
Artificial intelligence (AI), Machine learning (ML), and Independent data processing will be the top-three priorities of half the surveyed businesses for the next twelve months.
- Productivity Drives RPA
One of the top benefits of RPA includes higher productivity. More than half of the surveyed businesses have been able to move their workforce towards higher value work. With more time at their disposal, workers can contribute effectively towards innovation.
- Lack of Training is a Significant Barrier to RPA Adoption
Most organisations feel that advanced training and simplified implementation tools are needed to adopt RPA across their workplace quickly.
- Directors Remain the Strongest Advocates of RPA
The Directors continue to remain the strongest advocates of RPA. However, the no: of managers who support RPA has gone up dramatically. However, frontline workers seem to be least enthusiastic about adopting robotic process automation technologies.
- Businesses are Looking for No-Code Tools
The number one priority for organisations looking for just RPA was simplified no-code tools.
- The Return on Investment (ROI) on RPA is Very High
So far, top companies saw a return on investment (ROI) on RPA at a whopping 380% (average).
Final Thoughts: Use Team Computers, Top RPA Partner in India
Transitioning to robotic process automation and cloud platforms can be challenging if you are just starting out. That’s why you need a dedicated IT service provider who can handhold you with the transition process.
Team Computers can be your trusted partner with Automation Anywhere in India. Be it robotic process automation or cloud solutions; we have everything covered under one roof. You don’t have to worry about the infrastructure solutions or your business apps; we are here to set them up for you.If you are looking for the best RPA+cloud solution, feel free to contact Team Computers today!