A one-stop solution for all your business needs, with G Suite, a set of secure, intelligent, cloud-native applications, help your businesses work faster, smarter, and more collaboratively than ever! In one suite of tools, it offers solutions for emails, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation decks, shared calendars, cloud storage and more!
But apart from driving productivity, collaboration and innovation within the organization, G Suite can reduce your capital and operating expenses directly.
Savings with G Suite comes from several areas:
- Retired Servers and Data Centers
- Reduced Cost and Labour of server hardware and maintenance
- Reduced Corporate Travel with easy collaboration through Drive, Hangout and Chat.
- Reduced Training Costs for onboarding of new employees on Google. (It’s simply something we all use in our daily lives)
- Reduced IT software license costs from sunsetting third-party tools and like Mobile Device Management, Spam filter, Identity and Access Management, Meeting Solutions and Content Management Platforms.
Google owns one of the most robust computing infrastructures in the world, including one of the safest environments for protecting sensitive data. G Suite is built on top of Google Cloud Platform, which offers the highest security on the market. It’s trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world; such as HP, Verizon, Whirlpool and Salesforce.
Mike Heim, CIO of Whirlpool Corporation says “G Suite is a simple solution in many ways, but the features are actually very sophisticated, enabling us to surround our business processes with the right tools to connect people.” G suite comprehensively allows unleashing the talent in the company, without a lot of IT support, which is very helpful. The move to G Suite isn’t just a change in IT strategy, it’s a shift in the company culture. With Google, geographical barriers are broken down to race on the track to build “the winning workplace”.
Japan’s largest airline, All Nippon Airways, was delighted to announce that they will be embarking on a journey on “a different kind of cloud”- to collaborate and communicate more easily. As a global business, it doesn’t matter if their staff is on tarmacs in Tokyo, offices in London, or on-the-go in the streets of Beijing. With Google, they are able to communicate and collaborate in real-time, using Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides from their PCs, smartphones or tablets. As well as removing the barriers of distance, the move to G Suite also helps them break down language barriers with Hangouts’ translation feature. They proudly confess that with Gmail, they not only have dependability and scalability, they no longer have to dedicate resources to maintain and operate their email system as they heavily depend on Google’s infrastructure.
In late 2015, DB Corp, India’s largest newspaper publisher, experienced failure with their on-premises infrastructure and traditional applications. They could not deliver the flexibility and agility needed to support the transition to real-time news delivery. This process led to the business to deploy a range of Google Cloud products and services, including Google Cloud Platform and G Suite.
“We were (also) impressed by the fact that Google had a local team with the skills and expertise to educate us about how best to use its products.”, says R D Bhatnagar, Chief Technology Officer, DB Corp.
Sales teams started using Google Forms and Google Sheets to centralize and control tasks such as sales forecasting, reducing the time required to complete reports and updates from up to a week to two hours.
Furthermore, various teams were able to save on the costs of third party tools and increase ease of use at the same time.
- Google Single Sign-on procedures make managing permissions simple without compromising on security.
- Docs and Sheets allow members to collaborate on key files at the same time with live editing.
- Gmail provides a fast, efficient search capability to help make sure nothing gets lost in the long threads.
- Employees can meet using voice and video connections from their desktops, mobile devices, and meeting rooms to collaborate in real time on documents! This is a massive improvement when compared to the previous platforms that require each stakeholder to wait until other people provided their inputs, or people providing input into different copies of the same document, forcing a document author to spend time consolidating all feedback into a final version.
- Automation through Google completes back-end processes associated with workflows from two days to just two minutes.
- 99% Uptime, helping ensure that organizations meet their regulatory and internal business requirements. G suite is equipped with no scheduled downtime or maintenance windows, all of their data centers are built with infrastructure that can be omitted without any loss of function.
- G Suite also has the best compatibility on mobile compared to any other email provider. It simply works, everywhere!
Google Cloud Platform is designed to meet all technical and business requirements, including minimizing the number of team members needed for back-end administration and maintenance tasks. It even focuses on the need to avoid the costs of hiring a system administrator or a database administrator!
Google boasts of industry-leading knowledge and expertise backing each of its products, including G Suite. Moving to G suite, thus, improves security posture and reduces the likelihood of data breach.
Irrespective of the industry, companies are chanting the mantra of Google Drive- to store and access documents, Gmail for email; Calendar to schedule appointments; Sheets to create and share spreadsheets; Docs to create and share documents; Slides to create presentations, and Hangouts Meet to discuss all the above!
G Suite is your best option for all email hosting and other tools, and that’s why it is the highest on the recommendation list.
G Suite comes with an annual subscription cost per user, with an SSO solution included in the G Suite license. So why wait? Switch to Google to enable an unparalleled working experience!
(Please note: Google offers a period of a free trial, so that there are no issues before committing to anything)