Position description: The purpose of this role is to closely work with business to identify and implement predictive models for healthcare.
Required work experience
Key Performance Indicators:
The role will involve identifying business use cases for predictive modelling and developing advanced analytics statistical models, machine learning methods and AI solutions.
1. Should have good knowledge of statistics and machine learning techniques.
2. Should able to soft through data and extract the underlying patterns and insights which could be applied to solve the problem or add value.
3. Should have good problem-solving skills.
4. Should have sound knowledge of Google / AWS / Azure AI services/platform.
5. Should have working knowledge or experience with tools such as R, Python, Matlab etc.
6. Should be able to convert high level goals into set of use cases or KPIs to be added to the solution to solve Business problem.
7. Should be able to prepare datasets, tune params, select set of attributes etc. to ensure the model trained solves the problem in efficient manner.
Collaborative & Influencing
Attention to detail
Driving for results
· Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Classification, regression, RF, CRF, SVM, Clustering, CNN, Neural network etc...
· Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Matlab, Python related etc.
· Experience with data visualisation tools, such as QlikView, D3.js, GGplot, etc. to present the observation or solution in a simple and consumable manner on the dashboard.
· Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
· Understand the high level problem and provide set of solutions to solve it using machine learning or otherwise
Candidates must have experience in manipulating data sets and building statistical models, have a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.